Last Modified: May 27, 2022
This Website is offered and available to users who are 18 years of age or older, and reside in the United States or any of its territories or possessions. By using this Website, you represent and warrant that you are of legal age to form a binding contract with the Company and meet all of the foregoing eligibility requirements. If you do not meet all of these requirements, you must not access or use the Website.
Accessing the Website and Account Security
We reserve the right to withdraw or amend this Website, and any service or material we provide on the Website, in our sole discretion without notice. We will not be liable if for any reason all or any part of the Website is unavailable at any time or for any period. From time to time, we may restrict access to some parts of the Website, or the entire Website, to users, including registered users.
You are responsible for both:
- Making all arrangements necessary for you to have access to the Website.
The Website permits you to communicate electronically by sending an e-mail message to the Company. You agree not to use e-mail for the transmission of orders to purchase or sell a security or to transfer funds, or to transmit any personal credit information (including credit card numbers), to give notice of a change of address or to give the Company any time-sensitive instructions. In addition, if you are a Company client, you agree not to use e-mail made available through the Website to give the Company any instruction affecting your account(s) or any linked accounts, including, but not limited to, placing orders to purchase or sell a security or to transfer funds. Company shall not be liable for any actions taken or any omissions to act as a result of any e-mail message you send to the Company.
Property rights in information and services; suitability and compliance with law
- The Website and its entire contents, features, and functionality (including but not limited to all information, software, text, displays, images, video, and audio, and the design, selection, and arrangement thereof) (the “Information”) are owned by the Company, its licensors, or other providers of such material and are protected by United States and international copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret, and other intellectual property or proprietary rights laws.
- Any Information to which You have electronic access through the Website is being provided by the Company only for your personal, non-commercial use and display. You may download the Information to your computer and print out a hard copy for your personal reference, provided that you agree not to remove any copyright or other notices contained therein.
- Except as expressly authorized herein, you may not reproduce, transmit, sell, display, distribute, publish, broadcast, circulate, modify, disseminate, or commercially exploit such Information provided in any manner (including electronic, print or other media now known or hereafter developed) without the written consent of the Company. You also agree not to use the Information for any unlawful purpose, and you shall comply with any request of the Company or any of the third-party providers to protect their respective rights in the Information.
- Although the Information may include material about the investment process generally as well as research commentary relating to specific securities, the Company is not providing investment advice through the Website and does not represent that any such securities are suitable for you. In addition, you agree to make your own independent evaluation of the investment merits and suitability for you of any such securities. Such information shall not be deemed to be a solicitation of a transaction by the Company or any third-party provider. The Information contained on the Website reflects the authors’ analysis as of the published date. Other authors may have different, and possibly less favorable, analyses. The accuracy, completeness or timeliness of such Information cannot be guaranteed and is subject to change without notice. Reliance upon any Information or statement contained in the Website, or on any links from this Website to any third party site, shall be at your risk. Neither the Company, nor any of the respective agents, employees, or information providers shall be liable to you or anyone else for any inaccuracy, error, omission, interruption, timeliness, completeness, deletion, defect, alteration, or use of any content herein, regardless of cause. Further, the price for any security contained in any section of the Website may differ from the price for that security contained on any other section of the Website. Neither the Company nor any third party provider is under an obligation to update the Information to reflect circumstances that may occur after the earlier of the date first appearing on the Website or the date contained on the Information. You also acknowledge that the Information will not be used by you as tax or legal advice.
- In the event you use the Website, the Information, or the links included on the Website to gain access to a website or an Internet location or source of information of any company, organization or person other than the Company, or to any other Internet location, you acknowledge that such other sites or locations are not under the control of the Company, you agree that the Company shall not be responsible for any information or other links found at any such website or Internet location or sources of information, or for your use of such information, and you agree that the Company does not endorse such links. Company provides such links only as a convenience to you, and has not tested any software or verified any information found at such sites. The fact that the Company has provided a link to another site does not signify an endorsement of the site or its contents by the Company. There are inherent risks in the use of any software or information found on the Internet, and you acknowledge that you understand these risks before making any use of the Website or the Information.
- You understand and acknowledge that the Company may make markets and effect transactions, including, without limitation, long or short transactions or transactions contrary to any recommendations herein, or have positions in the securities mentioned herein (or options with respect thereto) and may also have performed investment banking services for, or solicited investment banking services from, the issuers of such securities. In addition, employees of the Company may have long or short positions and effect transactions for their own accounts in the securities or options of the issuers mentioned herein and may serve as directors of such issuers.
You agree not to use the Website:
- In any way that violates any applicable federal, state, local, or international law or regulation (including, without limitation, any laws regarding the export of data or software to and from the US or other countries).
- To impersonate or attempt to impersonate the Company, a Company employee, another user, or any other person or entity (including, without limitation, by using email addresses or screen names associated with any of the foregoing).
- To engage in any other conduct that restricts or inhibits anyone’s use or enjoyment of the Website, or which, as determined by us, may harm the Company or users of the Website, or expose them to liability.
Additionally, you agree not to:
- Use the Website in any way that violates any applicable federal, state, local, or international law or regulation (including, without limitation, any laws regarding the export of data or software to and from the US or other countries).
- Use the Website in any manner that could disable, overburden, damage, or impair the site or interfere with any other party’s use of the Website, including their ability to engage in real time activities through the Website.
- Use any robot, spider, or other automatic device, process, or means to access the Website for any purpose, including monitoring or copying any of the material on the Website.
- Use any device, software, or routine that interferes with the proper working of the Website.
- Introduce any viruses, Trojan horses, worms, logic bombs, or other material that is malicious or technologically harmful.
- Attempt to gain unauthorized access to, interfere with, damage, or disrupt any parts of the Website, the server on which the Website is stored, or any server, computer, or database connected to the Website.
- Attack the Website via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of-service attack.
- Otherwise attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Website.
Reliance on Information Posted
The information presented on or through the Website is made available solely for general information purposes. We do not warrant the accuracy, completeness, or usefulness of this information. Any reliance you place on such information is strictly at your own risk. We disclaim all liability and responsibility arising from any reliance placed on such materials by you or any other visitor to the Website, or by anyone who may be informed of any of its contents.
This Website may include content provided by third parties, including materials provided by other users, bloggers, and third-party licensors, syndicators, aggregators, and/or reporting services. All statements and/or opinions expressed in these materials, and all articles and responses to questions and other content, other than the content provided by the Company, are solely the opinions and the responsibility of the person or entity providing those materials. These materials do not necessarily reflect the opinion of the Company. We are not responsible, or liable to you or any third party, for the content or accuracy of any materials provided by any third parties.
Warranties and Limitation of Liability Regarding the Information
- THE ACCURACY, COMPLETENESS, SEQUENCE OR TIMELINESS OF THE INFORMATION CANNOT BE GUARANTEED. THE COMPANY AND ITS AFFILIATES, AGENTS AND LICENSORS SHALL NOT HAVE ANY RESPONSIBILITY FOR DIRECT, INDIRECT, CONSEQUENTIAL, SPECIAL, OR OTHER DAMAGES YOU MAY INCUR FROM ANY RELIANCE BY YOU ON INFORMATION OR FOR THE RELIABILITY, ACCURACY, COMPLETENESS, SEQUENCE OR TIMELINESS THEREOF, OR FOR ANY DELAYS OR ERRORS IN THE TRANSMISSION OR DELIVERY OF ANY PART OF THE INFORMATION, OR FOR ANY UNAUTHORIZED USE BY YOU OF E-MAIL.
- YOU UNDERSTAND THAT ANY QUOTATIONS PROVIDED AS PART OF THE INFORMATION MAY BE DELAYED AND MAY NOT REFLECT THE PRICES AT WHICH THE QUOTED SECURITIES MAY BE BOUGHT OR SOLD. YOU SHOULD NOT MAKE ANY DECISIONS TO BUY OR SELL SECURITIES BASED ON SUCH QUOTATIONS OR ON ANY OTHER INFORMATION ACCESSED ON OR THROUGH THE WEBSITE. YOU UNDERSTAND THAT THE COMPANY DOES NOT GUARANTEE THAT IT WILL CONTINUE TO MAKE THE INFORMATION AVAILABLE TO YOU WHETHER BY THE SAME METHODS CURRENTLY USED OR OTHERWISE. YOU AGREE NOT TO HOLD THE COMPANY LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES ARISING FROM A DISCONTINUATION OR MODIFICATION OF ALL OR PART OF THE INFORMATION.
- IN ADDITION TO AND WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, THE COMPANY SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY HARM CAUSED BY THE TRANSMISSION, THROUGH THE INFORMATION, OF A COMPUTER VIRUS, OR OTHER COMPUTER CODE OR PROGRAMMING DEVICE THAT MIGHT BE USED TO ACCESS, MODIFY, DELETE, DAMAGE, CORRUPT, DEACTIVATE, DISABLE, DISRUPT, OR OTHERWISE IMPEDE IN ANY MANNER THE AVAILABILITY OF THE INFORMATION OR ANY OF YOUR SOFTWARE, HARDWARE, DATA OR PROPERTY.
- IN ADDITION TO AND WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, THE COMPANY MAKES NO REPRESENTATION AND ASSUMES NO LIABILITY REGARDING THE QUALITY, SAFETY, ACCURACY, OR SUITABILITY OF ANY INFORMATION OR SOFTWARE FOUND ON ANY OTHER SITE NOT UNDER THE COMPANY’S CONTROL.
- TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PROVIDED BY LAW, IN NO EVENT WILL THE COMPANY, ITS AFFILIATES, OR THEIR LICENSORS, SERVICE PROVIDERS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, OFFICERS, OR DIRECTORS BE LIABLE FOR DAMAGES OF ANY KIND, UNDER ANY LEGAL THEORY, ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH YOUR USE, OR INABILITY TO USE, THE WEBSITE, ANY WEBSITES LINKED TO IT, ANY CONTENT ON THE WEBSITE OR SUCH OTHER WEBSITES, INCLUDING ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, PERSONAL INJURY, PAIN AND SUFFERING, EMOTIONAL DISTRESS, LOSS OF REVENUE, LOSS OF PROFITS, LOSS OF BUSINESS OR ANTICIPATED SAVINGS, LOSS OF USE, LOSS OF GOODWILL, LOSS OF DATA, AND WHETHER CAUSED BY TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE), BREACH OF CONTRACT, OR OTHERWISE, EVEN IF FORESEEABLE.
- EXCEPT AS OTHERWISE PROVIDED BY LAW, THE COMPANY SHALL HAVE NO LIABILITY FOR LOSSES CAUSED BY THE NEGLIGENCE, ACTIONS OR FAILURE TO ACT OF THE PROVIDER OR ANY THIRD PARTY PROVIDER, AND TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, NEITHER THE COMPANY NOR THE PROVIDER OR ANY THIRD PARTY PROVIDER SHALL BE LIABLE TO YOU FOR ANY INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES (REGARDLESS OF WHETHER SUCH DAMAGES ARE REASONABLY FORESEEABLE), OR FOR ANY LOSS THAT RESULTS FROM A CAUSE OVER WHICH THE COMPANY OR ANY OTHER SUCH ENTITY DOES NOT HAVE CONTROL, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, FAILURE OF ELECTRONIC OR MECHANICAL EQUIPMENT, UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS, STRIKES, FAILURES OF COMMON CARRIER OR UTILITY SYSTEMS, SEVERE WEATHER, OR OTHER CAUSES COMMONLY KNOWN AS “ACTS OF GOD.”
The Company shall use reasonable precautions to maintain the confidentiality of the information you have provided to the Company and information you have created, input or developed in connection with your use of the Information, but because such information can be accessed through the Internet, you hereby acknowledge and agree that there can be no assurance that the information, and material provided to you through the Information, or any communication through e-mail will remain secure. In addition, the Company may disclose such information to its employees, representatives, officers, agents and affiliates, as well as a government entity or any other third party agent or data or information provider (a) for any purpose related to the conduct of the Company’s business or to the offering, providing, or maintaining of the Information, (b) to comply with applicable rules, orders, subpoenas or other legal process, or in order to give information to any government agent or official requesting such information or (c) for any other legitimate business purpose.
Your Comments and Concerns
This website is operated by Wingspan Legacy Partners LLC and its affiliates, including but not limited to Wingspan Wealth LLC, with a principal business address located at 60 Fernwood Road, Chestnut Hill, MA 02467.
All other feedback, comments, requests for technical support, and other communications relating to the Website should be directed to: firstname.lastname@example.org.